- The Preschool policies and procedures are in line with
current EYFS requirements.
- Policies and procedures are reviewed annually by the
Board of Trustees.
- Policies and procedures are reviewed intermittently by
the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) following an incident, when risk assessment warrants it, or when it is necessary to adapt or change accordingly.
- It is the responsibility of every member of staff,
volunteer and student within the setting to adhere to and implement the policies and procedures.
- The setting manager and business manager support staff
with procedure implementation.
- An overview of policies and procedures are included in
new staff induction with key emphasis on safeguarding.
- Staff meetings are utilised as an opportunity to discuss
procedure implementation as required.
- Trustees are required to understand the policies and
procedures and discuss implementation at Board Meetings.
- Disciplinary action may be taken where there has been a
disregard to policies and procedures.
- Parents can access our policies and procedures on the
- Policies and procedures are also available upon request
at the Preschool.
- Procedures may be highlighted to parents where the need